Why do they have to get bigger =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SE Michigan
Why do cats have go from being small and looking like this.
Max5.jpg

To growing to be a 17 lb Maine coon and being a beast?
Max7.jpg

This Max, he's a maine coon mix of some sort. He LOVES to play with zip-ties
Max15.jpg

Wish they could always just stay small.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Mine make me laugh when they try to romp around like kittens, heaving their bulk with them as they go and causing the floor to vibrate from the weight...it's amazing they don't seriously injure themselves. :rolleyes:

A

Akela

Your beast is very beautiful. You shouldn't complain, lest he hears you and takes revenge :D

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
=P I love him. It just amazes me how fast they grow up. He tries to get me to wrestle with him all the time. Well my hand anyways. If I walk by him, I usually have 1 or 2 paws attacking my legs/feet.

M

Maggie Cummings

This is my Maks. I feel exactly the same way you do. This picture was taken 10 months ago...now she is an adult demon child who hides around corners and jumps out scaring the crap outa me...I wish she had stayed like this sweet thing...:p

2dv2b21.jpg

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
maggie3fan said:
This is my Maks. I feel exactly the same way you do. This picture was taken 10 months ago...now she is an adult demon child who hides around corners and jumps out scaring the crap outa me...I wish she had stayed like this sweet thing...:p

2dv2b21.jpg

Lol nice pic maggie. Doesn't she dig in those pots? I have all my plants in a room where the cats can't go (well if they sneak through when I do they can!).

And in 5 minutes they are digging in the pots, eating plants (yep, eating any old plants). One time Lily, my tortie shell snuck through, and I hadn't realized it. I came out there and she completely destroyed my Grass tray for Thor and grass was everywhere!

S

stells

My cat has been evil since day one... she is now 13...the day i got her home i gave the box to my then young son... he opened it and she jumped out clawing everyone in her path... to this day she is still such a grump bag...

M

Maggie Cummings

No Maks does not dig in the pots. She did at first, but mouse traps really teach them, that or a squirt gun I've used both...

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
maggie3fan said:
No Maks does not dig in the pots. She did at first, but mouse traps really teach them, that or a squirt gun I've used both...

Also pine cones. The really prickly kind, at the base of a potted plant stem where the soil is exposed, will keep cats outta the pots and discourage them especially from using the soil as kitty litter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.