Where to get a scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
I would like to get a scale so I can start keeping track of Chompers weigh. Does anyone know where to get one at a good price?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If he's small, food scale, from just about any department or kitchen store. If for a larger tort, and human scale from the same kind of stores

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
Yea, he's still small, for now. Lol measured him last night and he was 3 1/4 inch. I'll check a few places this weekend

M

Maggie Cummings

Bed, bath and beyond. I think that's how it's spelled. I got a great scale there for $20

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Postal scales from office supply stores like Staples work well too.

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
Thanks for all the ideas! Ross is a great one. My best friend works there and can let me know when they get any and he always gives me his discount. Lol

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Haha My mom works at ross and does the same thing. I'm actually waiting till my moms ross gets the scales in I think they are usualy like $10

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
That's awesome. I know I'm gonna regret it, but I can wait for Chomper to get bigger. I love big animals. My puppy, if you can still call him that, weighs 70 lbs at 11 months old. So naturally when I heard of a pet tort that would reach this size I couldn't wait to get one! Then I found Chomper on Craigslist for only $50! A little pyramiding but nothing too bad

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Its not crazy I'm counting the days till tortellini (which is only 4 months) sets the world record for the biggest sully ever haha wouldn't that be fun. I am a large animal person as well I have 3 horses and even though I don't have one YET my all time favorite dog is the irish wolf hound

Status
Not open for further replies.