What's your red-foots favorite food?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
That made me laugh, thanks.
I fed 1 pinkie per week to my juveniles up to about 20 months old, now they have bits of chicks. Try some fuzzies or mice with your guy. It got expensive feeding fuzzies to my herd, and they started eating them like smarties (not chewing, just straight down)
One pinky per week each - that's exactly what my babies are getting now. No problem because I raise mice to feed snakes!
But they also get boiled eggs and sometimes wetted dry cat food, which they love. Not to mention little snails/slugs from the garden.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
One pinky per week each - that's exactly what my babies are getting now. No problem because I raise mice to feed snakes!
But they also get boiled eggs and sometimes wetted dry cat food, which they love. Not to mention little snails/slugs from the garden.
Yeah I feed catfood or egg instead sometimes.

jockma

5 Year Member
Los Angeles County
Mine hates eggs now too. Same deal with sweet potato. He beats them up. I have to trick him into eating them. I make lettuce wraps with egg and Mazuri inside and drizzle chopped up berries on top. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, I obviously should be a five-star chef.

Can or should they eat chicken raw? I feed chicken boiled but it can be time-consuming.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Mine hates eggs now too. Same deal with sweet potato. He beats them up. I have to trick him into eating them. I make lettuce wraps with egg and Mazuri inside and drizzle chopped up berries on top. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, I obviously should be a five-star chef.

Can or should they eat chicken raw? I feed chicken boiled but it can be time-consuming.
mine also hates eggs every time I tried to feed, he acts like it is poison