WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH FEDEX?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
yagyujubei said:
... but I think I will open a UPS account then.

Do you have a UPS hub close to you? I have run into the same issues with UPS. They won't accept live animal shipments at the little stores, I have to take them to their customer service HUB.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I have had even nastier experiences with UPS, although this may come down to the individual clerk. He would not look me in the eyes, call the number of the UPS contact person I had to verify authorization to ship, or accept the package at the time. I do not ship through them as a result. As for receiving deliveries, UPS often comes late (maybe ten to twenty-five percent of the time) and sometimes has even missed delivery by an entire day (twice). Fed-Ex usually delivers (to me) significantly earlier in the day than expected for the stated deadline. I am sure a portion of this has to do with the routes and what not, but I am best served at present by Fed-Ex.

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
I have had the problems with UPS.

I use SYR and my local private owned FedEx drop off spot is great. They always ask what I am shipping each time I go in and ask more questions about whatever it happens to be.

Seems like the majority of problems are just with individual people behind a counter that don't know what they are doing or don't care.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Just got back, he's enroute. The people at this fedex were very friendly. Maybe they're alright after all. I like the late drop off time (8:30) and they say he'll be in California at 10:30 AM. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.