What is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkspore

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Barbara, CA
Texted them to ask a few questions, they've only had her a few days. Do you suppose she was found or stolen?

abclements

5 Year Member
Could be either... or maybe they bought it at a pet store and didnt realize how much work one is... i tend to give the benefit of the doubt to people like this.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
I agree with abclements. I would assume they bought it and just don't want it anymore. Ask them how they are keeping it, that might indicate if something is off.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Spn785 said:
I agree with abclements. I would assume they bought it and just don't want it anymore. Ask them how they are keeping it, that might indicate if something is off.

Agree, Russians are the most abundant tortoises seen in petstores here in Los Angeles. Its also about the size you generally see them petstores. I bet they bought it and then regretted their purchase.

pinkspore

5 Year Member
Santa Barbara, CA
They've just had her walking around the backyard, and don't know if she's been housed with other tortoises recently, and she didn't come from a pet store. I'd love to pick her up but I can't get down there today. Someone is supposed to be picking her up at 6pm, but they'll sell her to to whoever gets there first. I hope she gets into good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.