What are you thankful for?

theresal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Terrytown,LA
I am blessed and thankful for God, a wonderful loving husband that puts up with my love for animals, a beautiful baby boy that is 18 months old today that's beginning to share my love for animals, family and friends that love me, good health, a job, health insurance, food, a warm safe place to call home, my pets, a free country provided by the men and women in uniform, freedom to come and go, abillity to see, smell, hear, touch, taste and just enjoy the beautiful things God has on this earth for us. I am thankful for lots of other things too but most of all I am thankful to be blessed by God with everthing I truly need.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
theresal said:
I am blessed and thankful for God, a wonderful loving husband that puts up with my love for animals, a beautiful baby boy that is 18 months old today that's beginning to share my love for animals, family and friends that love me, good health, a job, health insurance, food, a warm safe place to call home, my pets, a free country provided by the men and women in uniform, freedom to come and go, abillity to see, smell, hear, touch, taste and just enjoy the beautiful things God has on this earth for us. I am thankful for lots of other things too but most of all I am thankful to be blessed by God with everthing I truly need.

Nicely stated [WHITE SMILING FACE]️

forujade00

5 Year Member
Maryland
I am thankful to be one year cancer free. I am thankful for my family, animals and friends. I thank the Lord for taking care of all my needs and for loving me in spite of.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: What are you thankful for?

AZtortMom said:
mike taylor said:
AZtortMom said:
Today I'm thankful I have torts that make me laugh everyday even when I have things in my life that make me cry.

Why do you want to cry ? We are here to talk to if you need us . Maybe we can help make your day a little better.:D:D:D

Thanks Mike :) one of my best friends was murdered by her16 old son about a month ago, so it was just so brutal and sudden. Most days I'm ok, but others, I'm not, it's just part of the grieving process, that's all :D

I'm so sorry. There is nothing I could say to help you get over the pain of loosing a loved friend . But remember the good times you guys had and she will always be with you .

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
AZtortMom said:
theresal said:

Nicely stated [WHITE SMILING FACE]️

Thank you!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
mike taylor said:
AZtortMom said:
mike taylor said:
AZtortMom said:
Today I'm thankful I have torts that make me laugh everyday even when I have things in my life that make me cry.

Why do you want to cry ? We are here to talk to if you need us . Maybe we can help make your day a little better.:D:D:D

Thanks Mike :) one of my best friends was murdered by her16 old son about a month ago, so it was just so brutal and sudden. Most days I'm ok, but others, I'm not, it's just part of the grieving process, that's all :D

I'm so sorry. There is nothing I could say to help you get over the pain of loosing a loved friend . But remember the good times you guys had and she will always be with you .

Absolutely that is what matters the most! I am so thankful for the last memory we had together was she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said she missed me [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
forujade00 said:
I am thankful to be one year cancer free. I am thankful for my family, animals and friends. I thank the Lord for taking care of all my needs and for loving me in spite of.

Celebration!!!​

That is so very very wonderful!!

cemmons12 said:
At this point in my "so called life", nothing....
Breaks my heart to read this Chris. *hugs*

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

cemmons12 said:
At this point in my "so called life", nothing....

And why are we so down ? Would you like to talk about it ?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

cemmons12 said:
Thanks Jacqui, and no thanks Mike, but thanks for asking.

Anytime sometimes it helps to let it out .

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Trust me, they have heard me on here enough, hence why I dont post much anymore...

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
cemmons12 said:
Trust me, they have heard me on here enough, hence why I dont post much anymore...

Please do not look at it that way. It can help to talk or just simply to get it all out and that is one of the reasons we are here. Do as much of it as you need.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
cemmons12 said:

I love hearing about you and Cooper [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[TURTLE]

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Thanks Jacqui, but anymore, talking about things makes me want to just say "goodnight". AZtortMom I will try and make myself write some updates on my thread..

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
And Jacqui, I am sorry for being a downer on a thread that should be a positive one.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
cemmons12 said:
And Jacqui, I am sorry for being a downer on a thread that should be a positive one.

No problem. *hugs*

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
cemmons12 said:

Well, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to spread it all around the Forum, but you DO have your own thread...a thread that I look for every day to see if you've posted anything new. You have many friends here on the Forum, and we all are pulling for you!