what a sad, depressing, and agrivating bit of news

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
SO........................................ do you guys remember how just after new year's i was so excited about getting those 10 acres in mannford?

oh well if you don't. we have to put 20% down bc it's a trailor house. my husband and i have never lived in a trailor, so we didn't know that little tidbit of extremely important information.... and, consequently, since we just withdew quite a chunk from his company for the new cars....... he really doesn't want to take out any more. as much as i hate to agree, i have to. after all, he's the boss! and job security and my husband's peace of mind really is way more important in the long run. but i want to move SO BAD! i just can't believe it!! i don't know when another opportunity for a house we love that's in our desired price range will come up again! especially in a town of population ~2,500!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Sorrry, you were so excited. So why the difference with a trailer? Because you could pull it at any time? I know it may not seem like it now, but my experience is that in the future something even better will show up.

moswen

5 Year Member
oh thanks jacqui! i agree, i know something will eventually show up, but i just want to move so bad lol! well, this trailor is permanently affixed, which is the only way you can get a loan on a trailor, but the PMI part of a mortgage loan does not cover trailors, so you have to pay the PMI upfront, which is 20% of a loan.... :(! haha, i have so many things to be thankful for, i don't know why i'm complaining about this, but i really just cannot WAIT to be able to grow my own food and have space for my dogs to run and play and NOT dig holes in the back yard bc they're so bored. and i'm also looking forward to be able to go to bed at night to a chorous of crickets and locust instead of an entire neighborhood of barking dogs! i honestly think i'm the only person in the whole neighborhood who believes that allowing your dog to bark all night long is rude lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.