Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
501419bvllrv0w37.jpg

To Kate (tortoisenerd) and her new hubby!!

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Congratulations Kate. I didn't know that you'd gotten married. Can we see some of the wedding photos? :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations to the both of you Kate :) I wish you the best for your new life together!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Congratulations! As long as your hubby likes tortoises, you should live happily ever after!;)

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Awww thanks everyone! I'll post photos later. I don't feel comfortable sharing pictures of us, but I will of the venue and such. It was an airplane wedding as I'm an engineer and hubby is a pilot. :) Oh, and hubby loves Trevor! He's an awesome tortoise dad. Yesterday we went to a tortoise expo and he wanted to bring home a Sulcata hatchling more than I did. So surprising yet at the same time not, since he's really attached to Trevor. I showed him first hand how to sex tortoises (they had a few full grown Russians) and he thought it was so cool. hehe

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Best wishes to you for a long and happy life together:)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oh wow !!!! Great news :) Congratulations on your special day Kate !!! I can't wait to see the pics of the venue etc, may steal some ideas for my own ;)

M

Maggie Cummings

gosh! You didn't even give a hint of getting married. Congrats from me and Bob and we sure would like to see some pictures...I read where you think you are uncomfortable about posting pictures of you and new husband. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see wedding photos. So I think you need to toughen up and post those pictures for me and Bob to see. We don't want to make Bob mad...:(

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Congrats Kate..long and happy life together.
Maggie...your posts always manage to make me laugh when I am down in the dumps. I just love you and Bob...you are both so colorful.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Here's some pictures! I have lots of personal info up here and don't feel comfortable with personal pictures, sorry. Hope these suffice. We had the ceremony & reception on the roof of a museum at the airport. It was awesome! So memorable, and very us. It was pouring down rain on that day and I loved it. Very romantic. We had a caricature artist too. The hit of the party. Let me know if you have questions. :)

2rz3scn.jpg

jhg7kh.jpg

25fls8o.jpg

330b9zr.jpg

28leu5w.jpg

2llot2f.jpg

10e4ivo.jpg

ru40hd.jpg

2ynib9s.jpg

Here's the rest.

4qpfew.jpg

103bcip.jpg

2qs1en9.jpg

35jme13.jpg

2z8n2wm.jpg

20ssu8l.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Beautiful!!!!! And sooooooooooo romantic and unique! Your gown was just georgous too. I hope you both have a wonderful life.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
Wow we must be close Kate... I worked at the Museum of Flight right off of East Marginal. Congrats! Hey Maggie, I dont think we have seen a pic of you! Last I checked you wouldn't post your pic. Come on POST!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww kate, sooo romanticccc!
Amazing pictures!
You guys look beautiful! Your gown is beautiful and I love your cake.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I had so much fun with the dress as it's calf length. So much easier, and it was close to comfortable. The cake was awesome. Carrot. Just finished the last of it that I froze! It was from a local grocery store and I was very impressed based on the price. Based on my research, the expensive cakes actually aren't as fresh as they make them so far in advance to have time to decorate them. lol My stepsister did our photography and I think that helped get much more candid photos of us.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Kate, Congratulatons. The pictures are wonderful I love the ones of your band and the cake was great as was the dress, oh heck I loved them all. Much happeness to you and your Husband for eternity.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just found this and thought it would be appropriate!

aturtle19.gif

Yvonne

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I love that animation! :) So pleased how our pictures turned out. It will be fun to put together an album for our coffee table. We actually don't have many good pictures of us so I'm thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.