Warning Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Out of curiosity, why do I have a "Warning Level 0%" when I submit posts. I don't see it on anyone else's posts.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Warnings are no longer used, but in the past it would tell you what your warning level was. Everyones shows up for them on their posts.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
jaizei said:
Warnings are no longer used, but in the past it would tell you what your warning level was. Everyones shows up for them on their posts.

Oh okay. So no one sees the warning level in anyone else's posts; only the actual person who posted right?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Yes, except moderators see everyones.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
IBeenEasy said:
are the moderators paid for that job? how do you become a moderator?

I would assume moderators are volunteers.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I'd always wondered about this..
So warning levels aren't used anymore?
What are causes for members to be kicked off the site and/or blocked. I've wondered that, too.

Sent from my TFOapp

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
oo thats cool.. i just didnt know if this was a privately owned forum or this forum has some big corprate building out there some were loll

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
IBeenEasy said:
oo thats cool.. i just didnt know if this was a privately owned forum or this forum has some big corprate building out there some were loll

lol

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
IBeenEasy said:

Actually the Forum Headquarters isn’t too shabby at all…..if ya look real close you can see Mr. Josh in the West wing working away …..;) The rest of the Mods office views aren’t too bad either!

JD~:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My windows over look this enchanting stream that runs through a heavily planted enclosure where I can watch tortoises being simply tortoises. :D

... actually in real life that's pretty true, but the river on this side of the house are just a couple of small pools. The house more of a falling down old shack. The cats are not made of stone, but rather living breathing critters who make me laugh all the time. :D

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Warning Level?

Jacqui said:
My windows over look this enchanting stream that runs through a heavily planted enclosure where I can watch tortoises being simply tortoises. :D

... actually in real life that's pretty true, but the river on this side of the house are just a couple of small pools. The house more of a falling down old shack. The cats are not made of stone, but rather living breathing critters who make me laugh all the time. :D

Haha this is awesome

Sent from my TFOapp

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:

ya mean like this..? …it’s got a stream …pool , Jacuzzi and then some ….:p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
N2TORTS said:
ya mean like this..? …it’s got a stream …pool , Jacuzzi and then some ….:p

So you have been to the TFO headquarters, huh? :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
you betcha' .....and I like your room/office the best! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.