Wanted: Tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

freesafety10

I'm looking for all kinds of exotic tortoises such as; red foot tortoises, yellow foot tortoises, radiated, leopard, sulcatas, and all others. I'd be willing to pay for shipping. Please contact me for more information.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm looking for all kinds of exotic tortoises such as; red foot tortoises, yellow foot tortoises, radiated, leopard, sulcatas, and all others. I'd be willing to pay for shipping. Please contact me for more information.
Hello and Welcome. First off, no one will give you most of the tortoise you listed. They cost a lot of money, not just shipping. Second, when you ask for so many different species, and expensive ones, your looking like a flipper, not someone that will really care about the animal. And, you just joined this community and already asking for free tortoises. Yet, no one here has a clue about you. Sorry, but it won't happen and this is not the way to try and get a tortoise.

Last edited:

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
Maybe provide us with some more information about yourself and your background in tortoise keeping? Photos of you current animals and set up as well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...and talk to us. Answer a few of the newbies questions. Comment in threads. Let us get to know you. Also, show us pictures of this very large plot of land you must live on to be able to provide each species with its own yard.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum.
A good start would be to go to the introductions thread, tell us about yourself, your chelonians and post a few piccies.
Get to know the community here, talk and share.
These things take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.