Wanted Redfoot Tortoise

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Im wanting to adopt a redfoot, I have two that will be 2 yrs old in March. But i noticed they were not getting along so well and had to be seperated. :( So now im thinking i need a group of them to cut out the bullying. Anyone in San Antonio or near by have one or maybe even two needing a home please let me know. They will have a big and narrow enclosure lol its like 5 ft wide by 23 ft long . Im planning to plant it well. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi Maria!!! I'm back. I got another phone to be able to post like I used to. I'm sorry I don't have a rt to give you. But, it is nice to post to you again! Give it a day or so to get any responses.😊

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Its all good Ms Sylvia and im So Glad your bk. I missed reading your post. Im hoping to get one soon. Fingers and toes crossed. :)

missroselee

I have three that I need to find a permanent home for. They were brought in as rescues, about 7 years old, healthy, but I live in MO.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Hi Maria and Sylvia!

I'm glad you are loving your redfoots. I have three now, plus three eggs incubating. Hope you are all well. Maybe once weather improves, someone can ship you a rescue.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Hi Sandy :). Hope all is well with you. I absolutely love my lil reds. They are so sweet. Shelly B is no longer. :( Shes a He :huh: Blew me away. :blush: Yes!! I was Flashed. Lol

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Thanks All Im going to contact them in the am. Hopefully it works out. :)

I went ahead and emailed the tonight, will call in am. :)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Maybe you can poke around at some rescues? I'm looking for a big sulcata, and may have made a break through finding a rescue. :D

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
sissyofone said:
No response still on reds :( oh well the search continues.

The person that posted that Craigslist ad is a member of the forum. I saw their ad on here a few weeks ago in either the for sale or adoptions section. I'm actually in search of an adult male myself but not planning any trips that way anytime soon. And I still have a smaller female that I am willing to part with. She resembles the rescue in the photo on Craigslist.

Look in the for sale section. The ad was placed by Jessicapinkie1.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I'm still looking for another redfoot or two. If anyone has one or k.ows of one looking for a home. Please let me know.

ladyvalkyrie

Fort Sill, Oklahoma
I have an 8 inch Redfoot that I need to rehome. I got them as a pair but he's not doing so well with my smaller one, and I'll be moving soon and can't keep them together.

I'm a man of many hats but I've never mastered anything.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Awe sissyofone (Maria) would be a good home for your tort! She has 2 that I hatched and just loves them to death.

Thank you, :) And yes they are too cute, And i do love, their so sneaky and nosey. If i step in their outdoor enclosure they chase me around trying to nip my toes, littlr stinkers. Im still waiting to have them resexed. :rolleyes: They appear to be changing a bit. :eek: Lol

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
If I had a Redfoot to rehome, it would be on it's way to you, Maria!
Good luck!

Awe Thank you :) . Thats very sweet of you. Ive certainly fell in love with the redfoots they are awesome. But i must admit my little cherry from N2TORTS has stolen my heart. Little Lucy is a doll.