WANTED: Female Leopard Tortoise

thxkbye

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
Hello, I am looking for a female leopard. I am in southern California. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if anyone knows where I can look for one I would be very appreciative.

Thank you!

autumn_0201

Kuantan
You can get one at an online store! I suggest checking out tortoisesupply. I hear their tortoises are great.
Update: I searched it up, they have babies, baby high whites, and juveniles. However, I don't think they have a gender choice.
Another website I found is tortoisetown. They have a gender choice for extra 10 dollars, but I don't know much about the quality of this one. There are 6 five star reviews for their baby leopard though. They also have the South African hybrid and true South African subspecies. They didn't list how old the torts on sale are. I think they are babies by the look of it.

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can get one at an online store! I suggest checking out tortoisesupply. I hear their tortoises are great.
Update: I searched it up, they have babies, baby high whites, and juveniles. However, I don't think they have a gender choice.
Another website I found is tortoisetown. They have a gender choice for extra 10 dollars, but I don't know much about the quality of this one. There are 6 five star reviews for their baby leopard though. They also have the South African hybrid and true South African subspecies. They didn't list how old the torts on sale are. I think they are babies by the look of it.
If they are hatchlings or young adults there is no way to sex unless done surgically. Temp sex is not a guarantee.

tortoisegirl

10 Year Member!
Hello, I am looking for a female leopard. I am in southern California. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if anyone knows where I can look for one I would be very appreciative.

Thank you!
Hello, are you still looking for an adult female Leopard?

Tjhsst22

Mineral, VA

Thank you!
I see you posted this quite some time ago. Are you still looking for a female Leopard Tort?