want tortoise kit.

Renee2019

Location (City and/or State)
Buffalo, sc
Zoo Med’s 40 Gallon Tortoise Starter Kit is the perfect way to get started taking care of your new Tortoise.

NT-T41_ReptiHabitat_Tortoise_Kit-1024x551.jpg

Melis

Maryland
Hello. It’s great to see all your activity since you’re so new to the forum. I see that you are asking a lot of questions and a lot of members have been posting some great links for you. Have you read through any? I’ve seen a few posts you have made that contain inaccurate information. I encourage you to continue doing research on this forum so you can gain more knowledge before providing tips and help that may not be accurate.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
You would be way better off buying a plastic tote and converting it to a closed chamber. The screen lid on this won't hold humidity and you'll have to find a way to enclose it if you've got a young Tort. 40 gallons is too small for most adult tortoises. Also the infrared bulb that comes with this isn't recommended here. Get a ceramic heat emitter that doesn't put off light instead.

Renee2019

Buffalo, sc
Hello. It’s great to see all your activity since you’re so new to the forum. I see that you are asking a lot of questions and a lot of members have been posting some great links for you. Have you read through any? I’ve seen a few posts you have made that contain inaccurate information. I encourage you to continue doing research on this forum so you can gain more knowledge before providing tips and help that may not be accurate.
i am doing hermann's tortoise research.

Renee2019

Buffalo, sc
You would be way better off buying a plastic tote and converting it to a closed chamber. The screen lid on this won't hold humidity and you'll have to find a way to enclose it if you've got a young Tort. 40 gallons is too small for most adult tortoises. Also the infrared bulb that comes with this isn't recommended here. Get a ceramic heat emitter that doesn't put off light instead.
ok thats what zoomed offers

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
i am doing hermann's tortoise research.
I think you should for now stick to learning. You keep posting things that have inaccurate info in it. We have many years of experience and knowledgeable members that have contributed to this forum so we can all learn of what's right and what's wrong. Your so new, that reading the forum info will do you best.
Most pet store stuff is garbage, dangerous or too expensive for its purpose.