Video of my little leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Great vid...cute little tort.....does he usually have that much of a task to climb into his food dish? Maybe a flat dish would be a bit less of a climb? ????

One question...what was that constant sound in the background? Calculator...water bottle for a little animal? Drove me bonkers (not a long drive...lol) trying to figure out what it was????lol:p

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Gorgeous shell but why did I hear a clicker like a camera was constantly taking photos?

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Sorry it's my camera it's the d7000 nikon it's the HD video when it focuses the camera makes noise I don't know how to get rid of it. Really stupid lol. Also ascott the watering noise was my two vivarium waterfalls. Dart frogs and my vanpire crabs which I also have videos of on the forum or maybe just a picture. Thanks for the comments by the way.

The waterfalls always put me to sleep haha.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
ascott said:
Great vid...cute little tort.....does he usually have that much of a task to climb into his food dish? Maybe a flat dish would be a bit less of a climb? ????

One question...what was that constant sound in the background? Calculator...water bottle for a little animal? Drove me bonkers (not a long drive...lol) trying to figure out what it was????lol:p

Oh and as fOr te feeding dish he never has trouble what happened there was I placed his calcium block which he never eat way to close to the dish. So basically he got stuck you'll notice when I moved it he got up super fast. Nothing will stop him from eating. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.