vet recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

demjor19

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
do any of you know of any good/reputable tortoise vets in the NE OH area? i was reading around the forum and saw a few people had sick torts and thought it would be a good idea to find a vet before i actually need one. like i said they are not sick, but i want to have a good vet lined up for when they need one. thanks for any suggestions.

-jordan

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
demjor19 said:
Coldliz said:

i am in Kent, OH so i think that would be too far away. i was looking for something within 1/2 hour driving distance. thanks again for the info, but i would just prefer something a little close.

Hi demjor19,

Consider yourself fortunate to find a GOOD-EXOTIC Vet in your STATE.. they are more rare than those of us that keep.. herps!!!

Terry

demjor19

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Redfoot NERD said:
demjor19 said:
Coldliz said:

i am in Kent, OH so i think that would be too far away. i was looking for something within 1/2 hour driving distance. thanks again for the info, but i would just prefer something a little close.

Hi demjor19,

Consider yourself fortunate to find a GOOD-EXOTIC Vet in your STATE.. they are more rare than those of us that keep.. herps!!!

Terry

a good herp vet is really that hard to come by? maybe we will consider them then?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.