Veiled Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceLoveAndReptiles

5 Year Member
Just wanted to share a picture of my new baby girl, Ivy. Just got her on the third. :)

Attachments

• AAAaA.JPG
    AAAaA.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 72

safari_lass1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SW Tn
You will love her!! I used to breed them when I lived in California. They are truly one of the most beautiful animals.

PeaceLoveAndReptiles

5 Year Member
I already do:) She's so timid. She usually stays a bright green color, but if someone walks into her room she will start changing colors to match her surroundings. I cannot believe how small she is. I never imagined at a few weeks old she would still be extremely tiny.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I love them. Had a couple. They didn't make it:( not sure why. I would love to try again. But not until I figure out why the others died. Enjoy, they are so cool.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Ivy is so pretty. They are very neat creatures. I never kept one but had friends that had a few. Enjoy your new friend...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Have you started your roach colonies yet? ;)

I love the chameleons. Veileds are on of my favorites.

PeaceLoveAndReptiles

5 Year Member
Thank you all:)

Not yet, Tom. I am starting off with pinhead crickets. Going to move on to roaches when she gets a bit bigger:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I was just kiddin' around. Most people really don't want to mess with roaches even though they are the best thing ever for anyone with an insectivore. It takes many months to get a roach colony up and running and self sustaining. If you really do intend to do it, you should start right away. Look into Blatta lateralis and Blaptica dubia. You can be feeding the baby roaches out for the few weeks that your lizard is still small. They grow so darn fast. You will need big roaches before you know it.

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
I love those!!! But I personally am more of a fan of the Jackson's. I love reptiles!!
1 golden retriever: Lexy
2 baby bullfrogs
2 hermit crabs: buddy and hermie
2 sulcata tortoises: spike and hmm Molly Roxie or dandy can't decide on a name???

Status
Not open for further replies.