URGENT- Indian Star not poopoing for 1week

Rahul15

My baby star is not pooping for 1 week

He is eating properly, but yesterday after eating he vomited little

I have been soaking him in warm water and giving sun bask daily

I don't know what to do and whats wrong with him

Please advice, i'm really worried about him, somewhere i read about blockage.....

Please help ASAP

Melis

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
My baby star is not pooping for 1 week

He is eating properly, but yesterday after eating he vomited little

I have been soaking him in warm water and giving sun bask daily

I don't know what to do and whats wrong with him

Please advice, i'm really worried about him, somewhere i read about blockage.....

Please help ASAP
Can we see pics of the tort as well as the enclosure please? What are the temps in the enclosure? How long of a soak does he get daily? How long is he in the sun? What are the dimensions of the enclosure? What are you feeding? Vomiting can be dangerous as they can aspirate.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Can you give him some cactus (spineless opuntia pad, just chop up a piece, or aloe) can mix it in with his food if he doesn’t want to it is by itself. Try cucumber (increase water content in his gut). Look dow his tail see if it looks swollen, or red. Answer all the questions posted above and post pictures illustrating your answers so that we can best help you

Bee62

Germany
Hello, how long do you soak your tort ? When she is constipated she must be soaked in warm water for hours. Choose a bigger tub that your tort is able to move in the tub. This movement and the warm water should the intestine make work.