Upset tummy?

Kevboosh

Location (City and/or State)
California
My russian is acting a little different. Or, at least he was for a little bit. He seems normal right now. Just curious of things to keep an eye out for. He's a picky eater. I give him spring mix, greens from the tortoise supply broadleaf testudo seed mix and soggy mazuri pellets(mixed with a little finely chopped romaine or he usually ignores his food). Anyways, today I decided to try giving him a piece of bell pepper. He ignored it when I gave it to him in the past but today he LOVED it. A bit ago he was looking a little unhappy while basking. Sleepy looking eyes and breathing a little faster than usual. No wheezing. No back leg flexing like he was trying to poop and couldnt, plus he already did. He didnt eat any much more than usual but he was certainly went about it more enthusiastically than usual. Tummy ache? Can they get heartburn? Pretty sure he's fine. Just thought I'd ask for signs of something worse I should be aware of. I dont think I've seen him look at me with such clearly sleepy eyes before so I looked closer and he was breathing more than usual. He started eating again while I was typing this. I'll save bell pepper for a treat on soak day. It was nice to see him completely ignore the romaine :) i wrote this a few hours ago and decided to wait before posting. He seems fine, maybe a little more breathing than usual but closer to normal than it was when I first noticed.

Kevboosh

Location (City and/or State)
California
He's back to normal. Today he started eating his spring mix before I added anything else to it. Maybe the bell pepper finally opened his eyes to the joys of non-romaine? :)