update for the 1st week

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
It has been a week since we have gotten our new little one and we have spent many days deciding on a new name, my gf didnt like artax that much. We finially decided on Zenna...doing great after her first week in her new home.

Day she arrived at 38g
061.jpg

As of sunday she is 45g. This is where she waits every morning for her breakfast ( she is up the minute her lights come on at 6:45am expecting breakfast )

218.jpg

And what she does best....
255.jpg

260.jpg

"mom please stop taking my picture....:D" i love her expression
252.jpg

her new sleeping spot
267.jpg

and we cant forget my morla...who is growing so fast and what she loves to do the most
274.jpg

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Good pics! They are cute...I noticed you named yours Morla too :D Mine are Morla & Morty...my two lil M&M's LOL I see someone else remembers Neverending story as well hahahahaha too bad my son is still too young to stay focused on it. He'd rather watch Ninja turtles II

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
MORTYtheTORTY said:
Good pics! They are cute...I noticed you named yours Morla too :D Mine are Morla & Morty...my two lil M&M's LOL I see someone else remembers Neverending story as well hahahahaha too bad my son is still too young to stay focused on it. He'd rather watch Ninja turtles II

Yeah thats why I wanted my leopard to be artax but the gf didnt like it that much....so zenna is what we chose. :)

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
MORTYtheTORTY said:
zenna like as an Xena the princess warrior or Like Zen with an A? :p

Zen with an A. Zena is african and it means secret spirit but we just added another n to it

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
NICE! I love your pics...I look at each one every time I click on this hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.