Up for Adoption(Chicago)

boil3rr

5 Year Member
Hey guys,
It is with great heartache that I need to let go of my beloved cherry head red foot tortoise. I've had him since he was a hatchling for about 3 years and unfortunately I need to give him up due to the moving situation. My new landlord does not allow any sorts of pets in the house and I cannot extend my lease with my current landlord. If someone could take him off my hands even for a few months until I can find my own place where I can keep him forever. I live in Chicago, I'll drop off all the supplies and whatever else you need. Thank You!

kaz311

5 Year Member
I have russians never cared for a red foot tortoise but can call a buddy of mine he has a red foot and can possibly assist taking care of yours while you find a place for the lil guy

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I have russians never cared for a red foot tortoise but can call a buddy of mine he has a red foot and can possibly assist taking care of yours while you find a place for the lil guy
Never cared for a red foot???

boil3rr

5 Year Member
You still need a place for the lil red foot?

yeah i do... Im going to PM wellington as well... I have a tortoise table for him that I built myself. I can include the table or you can use yours.. whatever works best for you.

kaz311

5 Year Member
If you want i can assist and take it in temporary and i dont want to keep it since my time is spending on russian but as long i got the requirements right and things needed and ill read about them i can confidently take care of it