Up date on found boxie in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I would love any advice. Someone asked how deep the crack on my boxies under shell was. It looks to be an 8th" deep It is healed, but probably cracked though. She drags one foot and the other is missing a toe. I wish I could ask her what happend. It looks like she was hit by a car or ran over by a lawn mower. Also the front of her neck in white, is that normal? She does not eat much. I keep giving her different stuff, but so far she has only ate worms and a few blueberries. She stays in her hide a lot, but it is kind of cool right now. I went to buy worms and ended up buying a worm breeding system. I either am a sucker or made a great investment. $30.00 for endless worms. My husband thinks I am crazy.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Can you post a picture of this white area on her neck? What kind of boxie is it? What are your temps in the enclosure? (I live in So Cal too - mine live outside, but because of the June Gloom, most are staying in their boxes and not eating a whole lot. On the warmer days though they are out and eating like pigs!)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I can't load picture to this sight. I have tried many time, but I don't know how to resize and I can't get photo bucket to work. Maybe when school is out my kids will help me..
The white area looks like it is just her skin, but I don't know if the color is wrong. She is outside. After reading your reply I feel better about her wanting to stay in her hide and not eating much. I just took her out and put her on the basketball court. The cement is warm, but not too warm and she walked all over and when I put her back in her incloser she ate a blueberry before going back in her hide:).

Status
Not open for further replies.