Two Russians: St. Clair, Michigan area

Status
Not open for further replies.

bllauben

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Marine City, Michigan
I have two russian tortoises. I'm in Marine City, Michigan. My blasted cat is making me give them up. When she was a kitten, she was good with them. Now that she is bigger, she is more rough with them. Plus, I adopted a feral cat. Not sure how safe they are around her.

I need to adopt out Boris and Sonya. Two enclosures: one glass with a stand. One tupperware. New light. Will send home with two days worth of food. No charge. Just ask that you take good care of them.

Cannot seperate them. Sonya is very dependent on Boris. Favorite foods are squash and cactus fruit. Have them on a mix of organic lettuces and some romaine.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested.

--Beth and Joe (the husband)

Jessadawn

5 Year Member
Hi Beth,

I sent you an email in regards to your tortoises. My boyfriend and I are from Algonac and we would like to meet the little guys! Please contact me so we can make arrangements!! Thank you!! [/align]

bllauben

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Marine City, Michigan
Jessadawn said:
Hi Beth,

I sent you an email in regards to your tortoises. My boyfriend and I are from Algonac and we would like to meet the little guys! Please contact me so we can make arrangements!! Thank you!! [/align]

I forgot to mention that I free feed. They generally seem to eat two meals each day: one in the morning and one at night. Sometimes they just graze. Really depends what you give them and how lively they feel. I generally toss in a fistful of mixed organic greens. I add more if they run out. Don't know if you plan feeding actual scheduled meals or what. Just letting you know so that if there is an issue with them not seeming to want food, that's the reason. They also eat very little during the winter. Some days they don't appear to eat at all.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

--Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.