Two Russians need home

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Ok, I'm just the middle-man, er...middle woman here. My neighbor teaches middle school, and one of her students is going to be moving to California. She has 2 Russian tortoises that she wants to find loving homes for because she can't take them with her. I don't know any more details than that.
They are currently here in South Louisiana. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
they're moving to California and they want to rehome them there? California is perfect for Russians.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
will she ship them or pickup only? size and sex ? just thinking about immediate provisions for their needs.
I'll find out more on Monday. The owner is an 8th grade girl who my neighbor teaches in middle school.
She has until the end of the school year to find them new homes, so it's not an emergency.
:)

surfergirl

Thats great news, gives them lots of time to find the right keepers! I could add two more easily but hopefully she will find some great local care takers and avoid having to ship them.

turtlemanfla88

I have been working with them for the last twenty years. If they will ship I live in FLORIDA and I would take them . I have over an acre of property. All fenced in and I have covers on all my pens.

bethanniem

I will take them if you can tell me where they are. I am in Texas and my family currently includes 2 sulcatas, a Russian and 2 red-eared sliders. I have a big back yard and a large area to winter them that is heated and kept comfortable. Let me know. My e-mail is [email protected].

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
What part of south LA? We live in Thibodaux and currently own one sulcata.
These tortoises are in Covington, Louisiana.
My friend who first contacted me about these has not gotten any more info.
I'll let her know there are several experienced takers willing to adopt!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I have been working with them for the last twenty years. If they will ship I live in FLORIDA and I would take them . I have over an acre of property. All fenced in and I have covers on all my pens.
I will let them know!
Thanks!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I will take them if you can tell me where they are. I am in Texas and my family currently includes 2 sulcatas, a Russian and 2 red-eared sliders. I have a big back yard and a large area to winter them that is heated and kept comfortable. Let me know. My e-mail is [email protected].
I will let them know!
Thanks!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
They would probably rather not ship. But I'll pass your offer to her parents (the girl with the tortoises is a minor)
:)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Can you give me an email address that I can give to the girl's parents in case they're willing to ship?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I haven't heard any more from my friend on these 2 tortoises.
Hopefully she'll get back with me this coming week.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I still have not heard back from my friend about these torts. I'm emailing her AGAIN tonight. :p