Two Phoenix Area Sulcatta's need temporary housing for @ 4-6 weeks

Bud Ring

Hi: We have two Sulcata's...healthy males of 8 and 10 years (@ 30 and 45 lbs). Unfortunately, we are moving homes from PHX up to the New River area and need 4-6 weeks before the new home is ready for both us (people) and the Sulcatas!

Desperate to find them temporary quarters until I can make sure there new home is properly fenced and burrow areas started for them.

Willing to pay or make a contribution....we want to keep our kids! Thanks for any leads or interest. Bud

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have many, many Arizona members, but I'll bet it's going to be pretty hard to find someone able to take on such large tortoises, tortoises that require heat for cold nights. But good luck in your search. Our members are very generous, good-hearted people.

AZSid

Lame. We'd be willing to temporarily house them, but we are going the wrong way as we are in Tucson.

Tortugatron

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Buhl, Idaho
Hi Bud. Hope you found something. If worse comes to worse for you and you really get desperate (key word: REALLY), I'd take your squatters in at no charge. I'm already set up for big sulcatas and have the room. I'm just a hop, skip, and a six hour drive away from you.