Two 2-3 year old Sulcatas for adoption (Massachusetts)

NokaNoka

We've decided to place our two sulcatas for adoption as we don't feel we can provide them with the proper environment to grow and thrive.

They're between the ages of 2 and 3, and both are about 4.5 inches long. They were placed with us two days ago.

I will post pictures shortly. They seem to have some pyramiding, but it's mild. Otherwise, they both seem healthy and like sweet little fellas.

NokaNoka

Other than heat and space, another reason we're rehoming are costs. I would prefer someone who can drive to pick them up or pay for shipping themselves. We're located in Hampshire County, MA. About 1 1/2 hours drive from Boston.

Other than coming to get them or paying for shipping, they're absolutely free.

NokaNoka

Fantastic news!

I found a few tort rescues in the area and just spoke with the owner of one whose been rehabbing torts for over 20 years. He'll be picking them up on Sunday!

They house the torts in the proper facilities until they're adopted out. I'm so happy for my two little fellas!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Wonderful! ! ! Best outcome that we can think of...

Todd Minot

Fantastic news!

I found a few tort rescues in the area and just spoke with the owner of one whose been rehabbing torts for over 20 years. He'll be picking them up on Sunday!

They house the torts in the proper facilities until they're adopted out. I'm so happy for my two little fellas!