• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Twitter Users: Can I get a follow?

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
And if you do follow, post your username so we can follow back!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I followed you, however, I don't see where I'm supposed to add my username (I'm not a tweeter).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
:( My "account is suspended" Evidently I joined way back in 2017. I guess I'm not the sharpest tack in the pack.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hey @Josh Im really enjoying the random pix of torts & turtles from #TFO popping up on my #TWITTER feed. Scrolling, scrolling through dribs n drabs of “news feeds” and then BAM a cute tort pix. I think ive spotted at least 4 or 5 of our very wn Sully.

Thanks for #TWEETING !

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Hey thanks for RTing and Liking the posts! It's been fun to play around with a bot like that. Gotta keep the ol' programming skills sharp somehow

Jacob Duckett

Millersville
Im on the instagram. @Sunnythesulcata Idk if you use instagram. Im trying to post daily. Just started the account.