Trio Of Hypo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Here is the family of Hypo's Redfoots ......MOM , PoP and baby Bee....
and we cant wait till Wed. ......New hypo joins the family~:D
sun12.jpg
sun11.jpg
sun13.jpg

JD~:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I like baby bees snaking scutes. hes cool. So do you plan on getting to the albino stage or just stay with the hypos?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
I like baby bees snaking scutes. hes cool. So do you plan on getting to the albino stage or just stay with the hypos?

The New Hypo Femle coming Wed is actually part of this family ( the adults) from years back. Not directly related , but were roomies":p
I dont know anyone personally who has a RF adult albino in the USA ... just a buddy in Germany .....

Yea The Bee' was incuabted High for F. and yes thats how "She" turned out ...hence the funky scutes. She just turned a year old last month.

JD~:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Nice. shes looking good for a year old. I think bob clark has some, but wouldnt want to sell them of course. He had them at a show a year ago or so on display with babies for like 5k. They were wild looking. Im not a fan of albinos but they looked pretty cool, with pink, red, and white pygments.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
Nice. shes looking good for a year old. I think bob clark has some, but wouldnt want to sell them of course. He had them at a show a year ago or so on display with babies for like 5k. They were wild looking. Im not a fan of albinos but they looked pretty cool, with pink, red, and white pygments.

yes .....they do , Here is one ...
19838Hatching2.jpg

;)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
BOY OH BOY! Wouldnt be hard for them to get lost in the cove:) wonder if they need sunscreen. ha

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
BOY OH BOY! Wouldnt be hard for them to get lost in the cove:) wonder if they need sunscreen. ha

ha ha ha ;) ^5 ...... you betcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.