Touche Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

efciv

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Calimesa, CA
I finally got Touche in front of the lens. He/she has really settled in these last couple of months. Touche doesn't jump as much when touched, loves eating from my hand with a neck rub. Now I have to read up to find out if we have a boy or a girl.
web3.jpg

web2.jpg

web9.jpg

web5.jpg

web4.jpg

Ed.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
Those are great pics...Way to young to accurately sex though.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
What a cutie, I like how it looks like he has stripes on the back of his legs! So cute!!! How old is your hatchling?

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
she is definetly a keeper, sooooo cuite. by the way how did you post these. i have some pics of tori now but i cant post them it says the file is to large, but it let me do my avatar? but my avatar is a pic of tori if you can see her good enough let me know what you think

efciv

10 Year Member!
Calimesa, CA
Thanks all. Borglarson, I use this:http://www.resize2mail.com to resize the photos. I resized those pics using the 360X480 setting. Then I put them on Photobucket. When you hover your cursor over your photos on Photobucket, you just click the "IMG code" from the menu, then go to the post your posting here and right click then paste. It will just show some code, but if you preview your post, you will see your pics. If your using IE as your browser, just open this forum, Photobucket, and Resize, in three separate windows and it's easy to go back and forth to resize and paste. If you still need help, just PM me. Ed.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
i love the second and last pics actually all of them and those lines on his back legs just adorable...

efciv

10 Year Member!
Calimesa, CA
Torty Mom, I keep asking my son to ask his friend when they hatched, but I think it was in August and we got him in September.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
she is definetly a keeper, sooooo cuite. by the way how did you post these. i have some pics of tori now but i cant post them it says the file is to large, but it let me do my avatar? but my avatar is a pic of tori if you can see her good enough let me know what you think

Just go to http://tinypic.com/ Upload any size file and it automatically resizes it for you. Then just copy/paste the IMG code into your forum post. You don't have to give them any info or have an account or anything. Its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.