Torts and nuts

NandoC68

Location (City and/or State)
Auburn
I have a redfoot and cherry head is it all right to give them nuts I'm not saying as a meal just as a lil snack the same way we consume popcorn chips etc I'm wondering cause my lil cherry head was on the bed with me and I saw him nippling on a tiny piece of a macadamia nut it wasn't anything substantial it was a crumb I know it was a macadamia cause I was eating them myself thank you in advance for any comments advice etc

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have a redfoot and cherry head is it all right to give them nuts I'm not saying as a meal just as a lil snack the same way we consume popcorn chips etc I'm wondering cause my lil cherry head was on the bed with me and I saw him nippling on a tiny piece of a macadamia nut it wasn't anything substantial it was a crumb I know it was a macadamia cause I was eating them myself thank you in advance for any comments advice etc
I'm sure that Redfoot in the wild consume some nuts.
They're vacuum cleaners.
But I'd avoid salted, cooked in oil nuts, etc. And would not feed them nuts on purpose. Just because so many hundreds of other foods can be consumed without any choking or possible impaction issues.
I'm sure your Cherryhead will be fine one way or another with a portion of a single nut.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Yeah.. torts and nuts doesnt have the same ring as showing the girls off... FAIL haha