Tortoise Town

synapsid

Location (City and/or State)
Columbia South Carolina
Do not order from Tortoise Town.

Last week (10/24/18) I ordered 3 turtles from the site. Their website claims that turtles will be shipped the day after ordering, and received the day after that. I ordered turtles on Wed. On Friday I contacted Tortoise Town to inquire whether the animals would arrive that day since I hadn't heard from them. They replied that the animals would ship the next week, and they would contact me on Monday to arrange a date. They never contacted me. On Tuesday I contacted them again and asked for the status of the order. They replied that they were waiting for improved weather, and that they would ship that week. The turtles were to be used in a biology class demo, and I told TT that I needed the animals by Thursday. Thursday came, and not turtles. No explanation from Tortoise Town, no apology, they never contacted me. I cancelled the order and will never order from them again.

Wendy Proulx

Chesapeake VA
We purchased a yellowfoot from them last year. I would never do it again, but we were very lucky. With a lot of TLC, we have a very healthy tortoise now. Good luck on anyone who has little ones. Watch them closely. Other who have not bought, pls don’t use them. There are so many better breeders out there.

xphare

Denver
I purchased a leopard and a sulcata hatchling from them about 2 years ago. Both passed away suddenly soon after getting them. I originally thought they were good people but after my experience with them I deleted my good review on their facebook page. Now I know better than to ever even look in their direction.