Tortoise shipment DELAYED 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben awes

5 Year Member
Thanks for everyone's support - my new tort arrived this morning @ 10am (apparently at this point) safe and sound. He is active, inquisitive, easily startled, a bit shy, and flipping gorgeous! I am sure it's just me, but these guys just look like they are built for bigness. Has taken a bath and is currently chowing down on a chopped up pile of Orchard grass, cactus, Mazuri.

Cheers,
Ben

photo (11).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
That is great news!! Now you can relax!! :) He sure is a handsome one!!
He looks great!!! I am happy for you!

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Great news, Ben. Enjoy the little fellow...he isn't going to stay small long... :D :tort::tort::tort::tort: Oh and pictures please

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Glad he arrived safely. He has such a cute expression on his face; simply adorable. :)

Irish

5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
Thank goodness! All's well that ends well. With such a start as this, I expect many adventures are in store for such a magnificent creature! I am curious to know, what name will she have?

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
He is a beauty! Where did you get him and how much! I want one! LOL...

ben awes

5 Year Member
Yeah, were pretty excited up here. No name yet, still pondering. Have no idea of course if he is a she or she is a he, so we are going to pick our favorite name regardless.

Yes, s/he will grow fast and am well into planning for that already. I have some time, but not much!

They are so beautifully black. I will post more pictures in time.

Wow! is all we can say.

Ben

photo (12).JPG

Saleama said:
He is a beauty! Where did you get him and how much! I want one! LOL...

Chris Estep - she was listed on Kingsnake.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunshine_hugs

5 Year Member
Oh, so beautiful....my favourite! I love them so much. I'm so happy to hear that everything turned out fine with the shipping.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Irish said:
An Aldabra. I pray to St. Expidite for speedy arrival!

I must now offer a sacrament to St Expidite as my newest Hermanni is being shipped tomorrow morning via UPS.

I'm very excited but stressed for him, I hate this. But he will be a spoiled rotten prince once he arrives. I can't wait!

Your Aldabra is beyond beautiful, and I am beyond jealous. I want one badly. Please keep posting pixs, and I will keep wiping the drool off my iPad. LOL
Congrats on your new shell-baby and I wish both of you a century of love and companionship.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Oh my goodness Ben! Good things truly come to those who wait. What a precious little jewel. Love.Lots.
SenjiSandy, you are funny "a century of love and companionship" and ain't that the truth. A century is the new 50 anyway! All good.
Congrats Ben! : )

ben awes

5 Year Member
SenjiSandy said:
Irish said:
An Aldabra. I pray to St. Expidite for speedy arrival!

I must now offer a sacrament to St Expidite as my newest Hermanni is being shipped tomorrow morning via UPS.

I'm very excited but stressed for him, I hate this. But he will be a spoiled rotten prince once he arrives. I can't wait!

Your Aldabra is beyond beautiful, and I am beyond jealous. I want one badly. Please keep posting pixs, and I will keep wiping the drool off my iPad. LOL
Congrats on your new shell-baby and I wish both of you a century of love and companionship.

"A century of love and companionship" Fantastic! that is the truth and I wish! I will be lucky if I am around for the first 30! My boys are claiming they'll take over after that, we'll see!

Sure hope your Herman arrives safe and sound.

Ben

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
She is beautiful! It's funny.....these guys, even when they are small they have that "big" look to them. Just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.