tortoise needs help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/2924019629.html

I don't know what is wrong with people, maybe this is a joke, but 800$ for a sick tort? what are you thinking?!?!

he is in bad shape, i will be going into michigan this weekend and passing right through, but sadly i cannot take him =\ If somebody does want to take him, let me know and i can get him for you!

somebody has to save that guy =\\ also, ill be driving from lemon grove CA to detroit MI

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I honestly don't think you are gonna find anyone willing to shell over 800 big ones.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
oh no, i dont think so either, i would expect them to talk him down to a real price, or even free! i would never expect anybody to actually pay 800 for him

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
all i was saying is if anybody does want him, i can pick him up for you and bring him back if you live in san diego or somewhere close, I emailed the guy and told him about the price, and how nobody would every buy him for 800, and that he is sick and needs help, and if he really did care he would understand that.. I just dont want to see another sulcata sick just from owners who don't know how to take care of them =\\ it breaks my heart.

cmosuna

5 Year Member
Stanton, CA
IRTehDuckie said:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/2924019629.html

I don't know what is wrong with people, maybe this is a joke, but 800$ for a sick tort? what are you thinking?!?!

he is in bad shape, i will be going into michigan this weekend and passing right through, but sadly i cannot take him =\ If somebody does want to take him, let me know and i can get him for you!

somebody has to save that guy =\\ also, ill be driving from lemon grove CA to detroit MI

"from a loving home were he was treated like a king" Wow wonder how they treat the common folk in that home.

Status
Not open for further replies.