Tortoise hide/cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbi

5 Year Member
Hello,

Am looking for a suitable hide/cave for my hermmans Sebastian he has a hollow log trunk but would like to get him something better and bigger. Am wondering if anyone could please suggest any links to where I can purchase one or pics of so I can get an idea of to look for when shopping online?

Thank you again

Ian

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It would be nice for everyone to support our sponsors:

LLLReptile.com
LightYourReptiles.com
MustLoveReptiles.com
TortoiseSupply.com
ArizonaTortoiseCompound.com
TurtlesandTortoises.com
BeanFarm.com
MarkiReptiles.com
TheTurtleRoom.com

Take a look around their web sites and see if they have what you're looking for.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
I am doing the same. My log is falling apart from all the spraying and Master Oogway is growing so I need something with more height. The log I have I'd ceramic that the pet store sold me. I am looking something that can hold up to humidity, moisture, and stays warm.

Here is a link I found with ideas. http://turtle_tails.tripod.com/raisingbabyturtles2/tour17.htm

Attachments

• image-1091101785.png
    image-1091101785.png
    914.2 KB · Views: 6

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
Thanks for the links! I just purchased a hide from LLLReptile.com It was exactly what I wanted buy & use. That was a fun website. The prices are good too :)

Mich

5 Year Member
LLLReptile.com is a US site but even here in Canada I still purchse their products, even with shipping and duty I still save money compared to what I'd pay locally here. Their deliveries and quick and hassel free, good quality products :)

acrantophis

5 Year Member
Mich said:
LLLReptile.com is a US site but even here in Canada I still purchse their products, even with shipping and duty I still save money compared to what I'd pay locally here. Their deliveries and quick and hassel free, good quality products :)

I love LLL reptile! They are very knowledgable and their shops are clean and healthy. I live a couple miles from one of their shops in Escondido. Good guys over there!

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
I Am soooo glad I don't live down the street I would be in big trouble :/ I bet it's fun to see all the tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.