Toby seems constipated

macky9326

Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Hey guys and gals!

Over the past day or two Toby's bowel movements have been strange, the little guy does his normal business once a day, but today and yesterday he was straining, I've just soaked him in the bath and I old you not he just farted and now he seems fine, until the spring starts here his food is limited to store bought until around the end of this month, however this is being substituted with nutrobal powder

Do you guys have any advice on what I can feed him to help avoid this

Many thanks :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm not familiar with the nutrobal. However,many vitamins or calcium so should be given only once or twice a week. Too much can be as bad as too little.
Also, when you soak him, put him in something that he can move around in. Something large. The walking around will help to get things moving better.

macky9326

Scotland
wellington said:
I'm not familiar with the nutrobal. However,many vitamins or calcium so should be given only once or twice a week. Too much can be as bad as too little.
Also, when you soak him, put him in something that he can move around in. Something large. The walking around will help to get things moving better.

Ok he gets nutrobal 2x a week on a vets recommendation, and he gets to use the human bath =P

Can't wait come spring because I can start using these! :DImageUploadedByTortForum1393941169.055982.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: