Tobi My Love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
hi everyone..

I just realized that my camera is full of Tobi Pictures so I thought i would share some with u guys.. hope u enjoy Tobi as much as I do... i watch him all day, do u guys do that?? lol he loves to eat, poop, try to climb out of his box and look adorable.

nathalie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's a beautiful Stepeliad flower. I'm surprised you were able to get that close to it. They stink pretty bad. (also called carrion flower)

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
emysemys said:
That's a beautiful Stepeliad flower. I'm surprised you were able to get that close to it. They stink pretty bad. (also called carrion flower)

i have 2 plants outside and i only get one flower at a time so its not that bad.. its a shame that a flower like that smells so bad.. and it a fly trap too.. thank goodness its far from the house lol and thanks for the name..

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
When I opened this up and saw that flower, (and your pretty little Tobi too!!) I was so happy to see someone named it. I have that catus plant on my windowsill for about 10(Plus) years now and I thought someone stuck a flower on it when it bloomed. That was 5 years ago and it has never bloomed since. I posted a picture of a picture. Hope it shows. Thanks

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_aKJO_znVg-4/TLygT01sqgI/AAAAAAAAASg/PwioatjT7A4/s640/ebay 529.jpg

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
Nay said:
When I opened this up and saw that flower, (and your pretty little Tobi too!!) I was so happy to see someone named it. I have that catus plant on my windowsill for about 10(Plus) years now and I thought someone stuck a flower on it when it bloomed. That was 5 years ago and it has never bloomed since. I posted a picture of a picture. Hope it shows. Thanks

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_aKJO_znVg-4/TLygT01sqgI/AAAAAAAAASg/PwioatjT7A4/s640/ebay 529.jpg

yes thats it.. it needs sun and water and you will get flowers, i have so many on each plant and every morning i see one bloom.. you are so right they look completly fake and beautiful.. and thanks for noticing Tobi too lol

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Tobi is so adorable!! And his shell is nice and smooth. You have done a great job with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.