This YouTuber needs some TFO time.....(What causes Pyramiding)

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sulphur, LA
I've learned so much here. I almost fell out of my chair watching this.....

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
Just a few I marked....

2:18
... that what's causing that tortellini well some people will say hey it's humidity and true when they're babies you need to have a little bit higher humidity because you need to keep that shell a little bit soft so it can when they come out of the egg it can form into the right starting position but that's only the starting position...

3:50
... big shell but the wrong amount of veggies guys the salcata tortoise is a desert tortoise it's not a tortoise from a rain forest or from a high greens area where a veggie like this would be really good for them this is a desert tortoise so this is not good for this okay then what is the primary diet that this should ...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Just a few I marked....

... that what's causing that tortellini well some people will say hey it's humidity and true when they're babies you need to have a little bit higher humidity because you need to keep that shell a little bit soft so it can when they come out of the egg it can form into the right starting position but that's only the starting position...

... big shell but the wrong amount of veggies guys the salcata tortoise is a desert tortoise it's not a tortoise from a rain forest or from a high greens area where a veggie like this would be really good for them this is a desert tortoise so this is not good for this okay then what is the primary diet that this should ...
So so wrong. Almost everything about tortoise care on the internet s wrong.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Just a few I marked....

I don't know how to comment on YT videos, but some one needs to tell this guy he is all wrong about so many things, and invite him here to learn.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
I don't know how to comment on YT videos, but some one needs to tell this guy he is all wrong about so many things, and invite him here to learn.

I left a comment earlier....

@ecachuh
4 hours ago
Have you done any comparisons with tortoises to prove this theory, like in different conditions? May I suggest this video for you to watch with an open mind....https://youtu.be/ee-RW6jDyk4?si=rOSlv7uAGLyfBymm
It's very informative and the speaker has done extensive research himself on this very topic. We all want our tortoises to be healthy!
🥰

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I left a comment earlier....

@ecachuh
4 hours ago
Have you done any comparisons with tortoises to prove this theory, like in different conditions? May I suggest this video for you to watch with an open mind....https://youtu.be/ee-RW6jDyk4?si=rOSlv7uAGLyfBymm
It's very informative and the speaker has done extensive research himself on this very topic. We all want our tortoises to be healthy!
🥰

What video and who's did you ask him to watch? If you can get back and make another comment, refer him and any others to the forum. This is where all the correct info is and the member(s) that has proven some /most of the correct info.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
What video and who's did you ask him to watch? If you can get back and make another comment, refer him and any others to the forum. This is where all the correct info is and the member(s) that has proven some /most of the correct info.
I posted the you tubers video in comment #1....and I referred Tom's video from a lecture he did at the Inland Empire Chapter of the California Turtle and Tortoise Club in Redlands, California.....called "The End of Tortoise Pyramiding".

Yeah I can go back and comment again!

Video referred:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I posted the you tubers video in comment #1....and I referred Tom's video from a lecture he did at the Inland Empire Chapter of the California Turtle and Tortoise Club in Redlands, California.....called "The End of Tortoise Pyramiding".

Video referred:
I didn't know what the second video was. That's great. But yeah, if you could get TFO and maybe the link to TFO, it might help a lot of people, hopefully.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Video referred:
Holy cow. That was almost 10 years ago. I didn't know that was on YT. I gave that presentation about half a dozen times.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
Holy cow. That was almost 10 years ago. I didn't know that was on YT. I gave that presentation about half a dozen times.
Ha! Aww so your little girl is all grown up! It was an awesome video, great presentation. I saw it on @Josh page. I'm always digging through everyone's media LOL