This Pumpkin must have attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I put a pumpkin in Sylvia's pen just before 1 o'clock today and didn't go back to check her until after the football game,The only thing I can figure is that she was attacked by the pumpkin and she was just defending herself. I didn't get a pic of the battle though,just the outcome, She is fine.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Len said:
I put a pumpkin in Sylvia's pen just before 1 o'clock today and didn't go back to check her until after the football game,The only thing I can figure is that she was attacked by the pumpkin and she was just defending herself. I didn't get a pic of the battle though,just the outcome, She is fine.

What kind of tortoise is Sylvia, she must be good size to do that

Len B

10 Year Member!
bigred said:
Len said:

She is my new adopted sulcata and measures 17 by 14 inches, almost square, if she was a male I would have named him Sponge Bob, I took this pic on the 10th a few days ago

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Len said:
bigred said:
Len said:

She is my new adopted sulcata and measures 17 by 14 inches, almost square, if she was a male I would have named him Sponge Bob, I took this pic on the 10th a few days ago

Ya she is big enough to do some damage. I gave my smaller torts some but they have a tougher time with it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
o-o-o...the attack of the killer pumpkin! Another crisis averted!!

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Nice pic! Lol the poor tort must have been injured in a fight that intense!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Sorry, from the Photo forinsics, I can tell that the pumkin was just sitting minding his own buisness (as that is what large gords do all day!) I think your so called "Victem" was in fact the instigator of this hainous act and the alledged assailent was in fact brutally attacted by "Sponge-Bob Like" creatured that just appeared out of the shrubbry....

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Zamric said:
Sorry, from the Photo forinsics, I can tell that the pumkin was just sitting minding his own buisness (as that is what large gords do all day!) I think your so called "Victem" was in fact the instigator of this hainous act and the alledged assailent was in fact brutally attacted by "Sponge-Bob Like" creatured that just appeared out of the shrubbry....

LMAO! That is hilarious! That is also a very good looking tort. :)

Len B

10 Year Member!
Zamric said:

Thanks I needed a good laugh today.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Len said:
Zamric said:

Thanks I needed a good laugh today.

:cool:...anytime!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.