This dog does more then my kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bllauben

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Marine City, Michigan
Awesome! I think I might have to trade in my boyfriend for that dog! Now, can he feed the cats, give the torts a soaking and do a substrate change with the cat helping him.

On second thought... keep the boyfriend. Bring the dog over to train my cat how to do stuff like that. I mean, she tries, but she does not do it exactly right... the folded laundry belongs in the drawers and closets, not the floor.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
bllauben said:
Awesome! I think I might have to trade in my boyfriend for that dog! Now, can he feed the cats, give the torts a soaking and do a substrate change with the cat helping him.

On second thought... keep the boyfriend. Bring the dog over to train my cat how to do stuff like that. I mean, she tries, but she does not do it exactly right... the folded laundry belongs in the drawers and closets, not the floor.

Too funny! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a cute dog! My daughter has 5 Jack Russells. Can you imagine all the work she would get done if they were all as talented as Jesse, the dog in that video?

Wow!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Great video! I had to laugh at the dog on the counter, dragging the towel around like it was supposedly cleaning it ;)
JRTs are such high energy dogs, it's great to teach them tricks and give them something to do!
I need to work on that with my terrier mix :p I should teach him to bring me the remote...and further add to my sedentary lifestyle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.