Thinking About Getting Another Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
We are thinking of providing a home to another tortoise. I've heard they are several rescues that adopt them out. Has anyone heard of this by chance. We are building another indoor enclosure, as soon as spunkys is completed that is. I would like to adopt something that's maybe similar to the care of my sulcata if possible. Any advice? Thanks in advance

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
sissyofone said:
We are thinking of providing a home to another tortoise. I've heard they are several rescues that adopt them out. Has anyone heard of this by chance. We are building another indoor enclosure, as soon as spunkys is completed that is. I would like to adopt something that's maybe similar to the care of my sulcata if possible. Any advice? Thanks in advance

Maybe a leopard

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Do you have any idea how big they get? I've actually thought about it. Just need to do more research on them I guess. But thanks

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
They are so pretty. I'm still not decided. I think,I'm going to just think about it for awhile. And wait and see what happens. I think when I do make mind up whatever its going to be will be a rescue. Thank you so much for your help.

cruiser12

5 Year Member
I guss, if u really want something with similar care, you could just get another sulcuta.

Status
Not open for further replies.