They came home and brought friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
These are Antakyan / Jordanian crosses. The two females were bred by me and sent to Danny about a year ago. The Males were bred by Danny. And now I have all four. Lucky me :D

I had nick named the girls when they hatched, guess now I will have to give them all new names.
Unless Danny had already named them?
Light belly female
2u6mj60.jpg

nwewjl.jpg

Dark belly female
1ij4eo.jpg

34s2c0k.jpg

males
the boys
fzb7ed.jpg

6sq9a8.jpg

Oh and he showed me today he was all boy!:rolleyes:
o86zgn.jpg

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
AWWW great shots! I love the pic of light belly female. THAT FACE! Oh my goodness! Makes me want to get a smaller couch so I have more room! LOL :p

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great pictures Robyn :D No, nobody got names while they were here. Time to think up good ones. :D

Danny

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Meg and Sandy.
Now Danny you know I am not very good at that and it takes me forever to settle on a name. I'll be glad to take suggestions however, I heard what you named Kellys 1,2,3 so suggest away Danny as long as you don't get offended if I don't take to the suggestions :D ;)

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
What about Chloe for the light girl, and Alice for the darker girl?

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oh my oh my, these are also beautiful Robs. How lucky you are !!! :p Like Meg said, THAT FACE, beautiful girls right there! Such big pretty eyes too, awwww !!!! You making me broody for more Greeks ! LOL

I think Tiara (matches Queenie:p ) and Meeka :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Really nice pics Robyn, they are 4 beautiful tortoises :D. The last pic is really funny, he looks all proud and a little shy that he showed you he was all boy lol :D.
I am trying hard to find names, but I am so not good at that :( the only name I think about right now is Layla for the light belly female :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Meg and Stace good ideas keep them coming. Meg can't name them any of the following, Alice, Linda, Sharon, Bonnie, Kathy or Katherine, Kara, Amanda, Jessica, Ally, Allissa. No Jess, Chris, George, Art, Kyle, Steve, Moe or Bill. I think that covers what I can't name them. :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Robyn I love the light colored little girl. I love all of them, but she has an innocent little face. I want one of them. ;)

KayeZer

5 Year Member
I am not actual acceptable at that and it takes me always to achieve on a name. I'll be animated to yield suggestions however, I heard what you called Kellys 1,2,3 so advance abroad Danny as continued as you don't get affronted if I don't yield to the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.