the new "what do you look like" thread

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
My name is Ethan, i am 15, live in omaha, ne, and hoe to be a future reptile breeder :D, and this photo, also my profile pic, is about 1 month recent, and i don't want to take a new pic atm, mostly because i got my hair cut :/ lol

alben909 said:
Thanks :D!!!!!!! I'm so glad people on the forum are so supportive. Thank you all

hey man, i thought i was the youngest on here :D lol, kudos to you too for being 14 and having 2 sulcatas lol i may just get one if that man. :D

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-09-20 at 19.47 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-20 at 19.47 #2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 41

alben909

5 Year Member
Yuciapa,CA
I am going to end up having 6 tortoises by September. I currently have three. :D. I'm glad I have a member on here almost the same age!!!!

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
alben909 said:
I am going to end up having 6 tortoises by September. I currently have three. :D. I'm glad I have a member on here almost the same age!!!!

lol nice :D right on bro, if i can't talk my mom into letting me get a sulcata, then i will probably get an albino lavender retic, or any monitor lol she loves lizards, but i hope to get a sulcata man, i haven't experienced tortoises and i would love too :D

alben909

5 Year Member
Yuciapa,CA
I have had lizards, snakes, geckos, salamanders, spiders, frogs, and toads, but I sold them in two years or less. Tortoises are the only reptile that I really connect to. They actually know who their owner (person who feeds them :D) is!!!!! The tortoise is truly the best reptile to get.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
alben909 said:
I have had lizards, snakes, geckos, salamanders, spiders, frogs, and toads, but I sold them in two years or less. Tortoises are the only reptile that I really connect to. They actually know who their owner (person who feeds them :D) is!!!!! The tortoise is truly the best reptile to get.

Lizards do too, depending on the species, tegus are amazing animals, and can even learn their name :D snakes i just like to have for their beauty and power, i plan to breed my boa when i get a motley, arabesque, or sunglow, possibly even coral if i am lucky :D, i have only bred my beardies, and sold each baby for 55$, made about 700ish $ lol kept a baby for myself though, colors really stood out

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
All right you two, take it over to pretend chat thread, this is for pictures and comments relating to said pictures. Thank you.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
Man i just read every single page and i couldn't find dmmj anywhere :/ lol like the only moderator not on here XD

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Seriously? I am on page 11 me and my RF maynard.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
dmmj said:
Seriously? I am on page 11 me and my RF maynard.

dude i'll double check but i swear i didn't see you lol

EDIT**** I found you XD look just like i thought you would, which is kind of scary lol

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
If you want to get technical I think jacqui is the only mod without a pic up.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
dmmj said:
If you want to get technical I think jacqui is the only mod without a pic up.

haha, I was about to say that. havent seen her photo and shes the one that talked me into putting mine up. *shakes fist*

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
That's an amazing view. I always wanted to go to Alaska.

My mother lived their for a while. :)

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
Nixxy said:
That's an amazing view. I always wanted to go to Alaska.

My mother lived their for a while. :)

Thanks. Thats Alaska for you!! It is full of amazing views that picture was taken out by Talkeetna, not far from where I grew up.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Jacqui everyone wants a picture. Please, provide a picture for your fans. Thank you, that is all. :D

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
Vishnu2 said:
Jacqui everyone wants a picture. Please, provide a picture for your fans. Thank you, that is all. :D

XD even ALDABRAMAN has one :D