Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jo:

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through all that. I hope you feel better soon. I have heard that having a spinal tap usually causes headache. You'd think that in this day and age they could do something about it huh?

UGH! Crystal!!!! That eyeball picture...OMG!

Hi John:

Was that you at an early age, or your son? If you, I guess we now know how you developed an interest in snakes, huh?

John

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Jo:

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through all that. I hope you feel better soon. I have heard that having a spinal tap usually causes headache. You'd think that in this day and age they could do something about it huh?

Hi John:

Was that you at an early age, or your son? If you, I guess we now know how you developed an interest in snakes, huh?

nah thats my boy we latter found the pine snake that most likely left that shed couldn;t get a pic though he was too young too handle the snake or the camera lol

2i89ctw.jpg

Ruby's Mom

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Jo:

I've got the hospital baffled that's for sure. All my neurologist wanted was to pull fluid to run tests. I think I've got nerve damage because the doctor who did the tap had to poke and prod because he kept banging nerves that sent massive jolts through my right leg. plus he tried to use a syringe instead of taking his time because he wanted to go to lunch by a specific time.

When I was admitted to the ER none of the pain meds they administered (including Demerol) touched the headache. it was a fun night... not. I literally became a human voodoo doll. I haven't been to work for 3 weeks. this sucks. and no one can explain the pain between my shoulder blades. it shoots up my neck and straight up through the center of my skull. all I want to do is sleep. of all the pokes and prods, the only one I DID NOT feel was the lumbar patch. look it up. it will freak you out!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I see you've got your Christmas tree up. Is your son old enough to enjoy Christmas?

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
almosr. he's old enough for us to plant the idea in his head, so by next year he will start to remember what we are doing

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
squamata said:
emysemys said:
Hi Jo:

Hi John:

nah thats my boy we latter found the pine snake that most likely left that shed couldn;t get a pic though he was too young too handle the snake or the camera lol

2i89ctw.jpg

Its my contacts i wore for Halloween. I was a Vampire yet looked more like a clown with fangs and crazy contacts. Since i was allergic to the face paint and wiped it all over the place, smearing it ALL over lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Livingstone (did we ever learn your name?):

I'm glad your poor judgment prevailed! I LOVE putting a face to all the names.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Yes, ninja dont reveal names. Or nunchuks upside your head will come. Haha, a certain amount of anonimity is always good on forums.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Now that I can post pics... here I am.. doing what I loved.. not a new pic.. but I dont look a whole lot different..
ry400.jpg

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
Laura said:
Now that I can post pics... here I am.. doing what I loved.. not a new pic.. but I dont look a whole lot different..
ry400.jpg

Boy would my daughter love to chat with you. She's wanting to be a big cat trainer when she grows up.