The new guy!

Stephenb87

Location (City and/or State)
Dublin
Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen, I live in Ireland.

I've kept a vast range of reptiles over the last decade & even managed to breed a few on way. I've always wanted a tortoise and to be more specific, I've always wanted an Indian Star Tortoise.

I know they are not the easiest of all tortoises to keep.

I've done my research on them & I'm confident that I am able to take one on, but we all need some advice.

So that's why I'm here, I hope to be able to get some friendly advice here.

I've already found my tortoise, it's around 10-11 weeks old. It's in good health. I've been keeping a close eye on it over the last 4 weeks & I'm confident it's at an age that I can care for it.

I won't be getting it for another 3,4 weeks at the minimum. I want to have everything ready before I bring it home.

Anyways thanks for reading my post.

I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Killerrookie

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen, I live in Ireland.

I've kept a vast range of reptiles over the last decade & even managed to breed a few on way. I've always wanted a tortoise and to be more specific, I've always wanted an Indian Star Tortoise.

I know they are not the easiest of all tortoises to keep.

I've done my research on them & I'm confident that I am able to take one on, but we all need some advice.

So that's why I'm here, I hope to be able to get some friendly advice here.

I've already found my tortoise, it's around 10-11 weeks old. It's in good health. I've been keeping a close eye on it over the last 4 weeks & I'm confident it's at an age that I can care for it.

I won't be getting it for another 3,4 weeks at the minimum. I want to have everything ready before I bring it home.

Anyways thanks for reading my post.

I look forward to being a part of this forum.
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Stephen, and welcome to the forum!

You can read the leopard tortoise care sheet that's pinned at the top of our Leopard section here on the Forum. Star and leopard care is very similar.