The List

Yurusumaji

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Mile High City
So I've been working on a plant list for GusGus' outdoor enclosure which should have been up two weeks ago, but thanks to daily rainstorms we've just barely squeaked out digging up the area where the enclosure will go.

I've put some things from GrowOrganic.com on the list and the mixtures I have in mind contain:

Orchardgrass
Timothy Grass
Perennial Ryegrass
Annual Ryegrass
Burnet
Red Clover
New Zealand White Clover
Yellow Sweet Clover
Alsike Clover
Strawberry Clover
Martin Fescue
Martin Tall Fescue
Chicory
Parsley
Alfalfa
Milk Vetch
Plantain
Broadleaf Plantain
Birdsfoot Trefoil
White Yarrow
Fennel

Is this an acceptable list? Are any of these plants dangerous for the tort? Is there more I can add/stuff I should take out? Thanks in advance for any help/opinions/wisdom.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Up above there is a link to the tortoise library that has a list of plants safe for torts. I don't remember if its species specific. I don't have a Greek so can't help much more

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Yes it is still there but this message was displayed:

"The Tortoise Table website is running very slowly and people are mailing us to let us know they can’t get on to the site, which is loading, but sometimes times out. It looks as if this is because so many people have downloaded the app for their mobile phones. Because the app requires an internet connection, it is using up our bandwidth and causing the delays.
Therefore, unless you have signed up for the trial stand alone app, we would be very grateful if you could delete the TTT app from your phone until the new standalone app is ready for general release. You will still be able to use our mobile TTT site on your phone.
If a sufficient number of people delete the app The Tortoise Table website should work smoothly once again. Many thanks and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
The Tortoise Table team."

Thanks for letting me know I will pass the message on to other members

Yurusumaji

5 Year Member
The Mile High City
That's bizarre. This is what I see when I click your link.

2ikplpf.jpg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Very weird! I'll try clicking my link and see what I get

Last edited:

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
See what you mean the last w of www. turns to a number and random sites come up. Try googling the website and see if you have better luck. that works OK on my PC.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Ahahahaha!!! No worries, I've done it! Thank you SO much for continuing to reply and being so helpful. <3 I've got it up now and I'll be going through the Plant Database to look in to these plants. You're awesome!
Not so awesome! Apologies again for sending you on a wild goose chase!