The Jr. Hypo's

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
A few shots of the Jr. Hypo's......and finally getting some size as the one female is around 7" now .

JR.’s

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
If you decide to do Secret Santa this year and you get me..... I promise to take good care of one of these Beautiful Creatures! :)

I promise... No Pyramiding! ;)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Beaumont, CA.
I agree Zamric! Ha!
These are incredibly beautiful tortoises!
I also love them! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Thanks gang for the Kuddo's :) ...One of the Neat~o things is on the Jr side ...it's a 1.2 ( see below)
with none of them related to each other or the adults.....One of the biggest challenges in my years of searching "subjects” for my "project" which conceivably will consists of 6 Adult Hypo tortoises all non-related . Down the line I should be able to produce some different linage and markings added to the 2 gene lines I produce now. One reason I love the Hypo project so much.. "ya just never know what it will look like when hatched" they vary in markings much to a degree including their shell , head/leg scale coloring.
" A SURPRISE IN EVERY PACKAGE" :D:D:D:D
Don’t get me wrong the Cherry Heads are a wonderful , colorful group to hatch out , and with several different gene lines within my herd to work with , there are “ hatchling variables” but nothing compared to the Hypo babies…..
I actually have a 4th Jr. Hypo (female) my first Hypo I ever produced from 2010 ...
" Honey Bee" she can be seen in the last group picture (in first post) and very easily identified by her funky zipper scutes down her back …
And of course …..all the babies …that come and go ….:shy:

JD~:shy: