The busiest mummy ever!!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
RE: Welcome to Tortoise Forum .org !

Hello!

I have a 4 yr. old Sulcata male, and a 15 yr. old California Desert Tortoise male. I live in Southern California. I hope this website catches on!!!
Actually, I've been looking into fostering homeless litters of pups. I love the idea of keeping the young ones together. I used to take in old dogs from shelters, just so they could live out the rest of their lives in peace.

Emily☆

Weve always managed to find loving homes for our puppies. We meet the people who want them and make sure that they are able to provide for them and arent going to just sell them on to anyway as thinking they are a status dog. We have both mother and father and being american bulldogs they are real family dogs no matter what people think of them. Lola is now nearly 6 years old and sonny is a week apart from her in age, we got them from 2 separate breeders and were amazed that they were born a week apart and are both red and white in colour and all our pups have been red and white and we have had a few pure white. They are such an amazing breed even though slightly large. Lola has had 26 puppies in 3 breeds and thats it now for her. Shes been spayed so no more and the last lot wasnt intentional, sonny just caught her as I let her out not knowing, my partner is the dog man. Im the tortoise mummy xx