The app has a bug?

Pure Tortoise Power

Location (City and/or State)
Hong Kong
So today the app has been updated. And my problems started to kick in with this app. It sometimes says "your IP address has been banned". I don't understand why this is happening. Right now when I'm posting this, everything is working just fine. But a few minutes ago I can't get on the app. I hope the app creator or admissions fix this issue ASAP if they come across this post.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I’m having some trouble too. When I tried to comment on this the first time, it said “you don’t have permission to reply”. I also haven’t been getting notifications for half a year or longer.

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
I’m having some trouble too. When I tried to comment on this the first time, it said “you don’t have permission to reply”. I also haven’t been getting notifications for half a year or longer.
Yeah, except mine says "failed to post thread" or something like that. I have to restart the app to be able to post what I wanted to post.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I had all these problems yesterday but it cleared up to day but now I can’t post pics

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I can't help with these kinds of problems. You need to tell Josh. I'll make sure he sees this thread.