Thank you, Jacqui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Thank's Jacqui! Your hard work does not go unnoticed! The indoor and outdoor enclosure threads you started have already given me some ideas.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Thank you! It gives great ideas that will benefit our tortoises.
These are wonderful enclosures!

Dr. Chompy

5 Year Member
WOW those are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Im so glad to see Im not the only one who plants all weekend only to have the whole thing de-forested in a matter of hours!! how I love my hungry naughty tortoise!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I agree. Thank you! I'm some way off a permanent outdoor enclosure but it's great to get ideas already!

I've been showing off some of the indoor enclosures, hinting to my fiance, but I don't think he's getting that I can't do them on my own. :p

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Ditto that Jacqui. Thanks for putting them all in one place for us.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank you! It's actually been fun and quite a learning experience. I am trying to get a wide range of enclosures, so there is something for the person who can do no handywork to the master builders we have so many of and from the person with a single pet to the ones with large collections. It's taking a lot of time to go through all the posts finding them, then trying to look up all the posts by that member to see if they have more then one thread about their enclosures. Plus there is the fact I can only post once in the thread ever few hours in order to keep each person's ideas a post to itself. Si I apologize for it being so slow to get done. I am glad your enjoying it as much as I am.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I agree..I really enjoyed looking through all of them getting ideas. They are all so creative. And beautiful I must say...nice job Jacqui...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
ABSOLUTELY A GRAND THANK YOU …..Jaqui :D and to all the creative minds out there , who have shared their tortoise paradise !

JD~:)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I can only imagine how hard this was to put together. Thank you Jacqui for all you do. I know it's very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.