TFO Upgrades

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
My main problems are 1. Moving around the site is easier for my computer skills but evidently not for my computer. The site keeps loading and my mouse or mouse pad are slow(?) won't go to posts for a number of minutes and it seems so slow to connect and too many ads that I never had before. It's very frustrating. I think it's my computer (?) and it's taking out a lot of the fun I have here...

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Hello, I don’t understand what’s going on. I tried to sign back in to my account with my email and it said that their is no account that goes with my email. I am Blake M and I’ve been a member since 2012!! Super weird. I just had to create a new account.

jeneliza

burton michigan
Hello, I don’t understand what’s going on. I tried to sign back in to my account with my email and it said that their is no account that goes with my email. I am Blake M and I’ve been a member since 2012!! Super weird. I just had to create a new account.
it shows you as a member from2012

Jelly

Administrator
TFO Admin
5 Year Member
I'm not aware of any pop ups that are occuring on the site for logged in users.

We do have a modal for emails for guests to receive our newsletter.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Just wanted to drop a note here to say that a couple people requested Apple Pay support instead of PayPal for supporting the site and we were able to add that today. Stripe will be processing payments in addition to PayPal.