Taken Some pictures today, Quite impressed with some of them,others bad quality.*PICS! & ALOT O' THE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
very awesome, reminds me of my boa's hide. Only thing that I could think to add would be some nice fluffy moss, my little sulcata just loves to cozy up in it. I think it makes him feel more secure rather than all that free space above him.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yep looks great, A fruit bowl with some calcium dust. I swear they eat better than we do:rolleyes:

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Bigred my mum says, they eat like the royal family.....

And yes been looking for moss, but very excpensive i will get some next trip to the petshop!! :')

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
I got a bag for $2 at walmart, and a bag twice that size for $4 at petsmart. Which is pretty darn cheap for petsmart lol

luke

5 Year Member
SoCal
bigred said:
Yep looks great, A fruit bowl with some calcium dust. I swear they eat better than we do:rolleyes:

For sure they eat better than we do. I would never give my Tort fast food but I eat that stuff some times. They always get natural healthy food and the salad tyler made looks better then the fruit salads at most mid level restaurants.

some of the torts here are very lucky indeed.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
luke said:
bigred said:

For sure they eat better than we do. I would never give my Tort fast food but I eat that stuff some times. They always get natural healthy food and the salad tyler made looks better then the fruit salads at most mid level restaurants.

some of the torts here are very lucky indeed.

~^^That means alot...it really does...only the best for my little kids!! :') <3

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love the pics, looks great. The food made me very hungry, that is one of the best fruit bowls I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.